Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kind reactions to today's meeting


Mark,

I was discussing the meeting with Terry and we feel that your assertion about getting the keys to the recreation center to let the kids in is completely correct. It is wasteful and ridiculous if these expensive buildings, that belong to the taxpayers anyway should be left idle all summer. We also discussed the possibility that in light of the financial problems with the city would the payments have been made to procure the insurance to keep the city from being sued. I don't know. I really sincerely hope that we can find a way to assist the kids this summer because to do otherwise would be unthinkable. Please if I can be of any help I'll make every effort to do so. I can't help feeling betrayed by Mayor Murphy. Just like the CEO of a company he bears the responsibility of keeping the city financially sound. I'm sure many people feel the same way I do. Thanks for what you are trying to do this family appreciates your efforts. I can't help feeling a little frustrated myself. I want to do something I just don't know what!!!

Robert E Michel

P.S. I like your version of the flyer its more eye catching.

No comments: