Monday, February 20, 2006

Bloggers scoop daily newspapers again

Today's headline is yesterday's blog chatter, again. I had better watch out or the editorial boards of the daily newspapers might not give me the endorsement -- as I'm a blogger and we're scooping them in the coverage of the news.
Bettis to join NBC - PittsburghLIVE.com: "Bettis lands a job with NBC

By Joe Bendel, TRIBUNE-REVIEW

Two weeks after retiring from the NFL, Steelers running back Jerome Bettis already has found gainful employment.
Last year, as I was in Chicago, I got to meet with an old publishing friend who own/runs Triumph Books. Triumph is the imprint that is going to do Jerome's book. They were working on it all year.

Triumph also did the book of #13, Dan Marino. That title comes with a DVD as well.

No comments: