Volunteers are needed for the following tasks:
* Event Registration - Help us get people registered and ready to ride! (Pre-registration and day-of registration opportunities available)
* Pedal Pittsburgh Course Marshals - Help keep our riders safe as they ride the course!
* Ride Guides - Teach our riders about the design highlights of Pittsburgh by giving guided tours!
* Rest Stop Attendents - Keep our riders energized and healthy by handing out snacks and beverages!
* Lunch Set-up - Help serve lunch to our riders as they return!
* Post Event Clean-up - Help us clean-up after a great day of cycling, site-seeing, and fun!
We won't be in our three wheeled bike at the Pedal Pittsburgh event, sadly. When we left China, we sold this dashing red bick with the back bench.If you would like to volunteer, or if you would like more information on Pedal Pittsburgh 2006, contact 412.391.4144 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.pedalpittsburgh.org.
Veronica Wilson, administrative coordinator, community design center of pittsburgh,
the bruno building, 945 liberty avenue, loft #2, pittsburgh, pa 15222
Proceeds from Pedal Pittsburgh 2006 benefit the Community Design Center of Pittsburgh, a non-profit organization that improves the quality of life in the Pittsburgh region by encouraging good design of the built environment. The CDCP does this by investing in strategic projects, helping individuals and communities access architecture and planning resources, and educating the public about the impact of design.