The District 3 Pittsburgh City Council Candidates Forum
Monday 2/27/06: 8:30 pm
Kurtzman Room, Main Floor University of Pittsburgh’s William Pitt Union
* On March 14th, an election will be held to fill the vacant seat on City Council that represents Central Oakland, South Oakland and parts of the South Side.
* Students make up almost 25% of the 30,000 residents in City Council District 3; your issues deserve to be heard in City Hall.
* Come and meet the 8 candidates who are running to represent YOU on Pittsburgh City Council.
* Find out where the candidates stand on issues such as nightlife, culture, diversity and job/intern opportunities for students.
* Live DJ: Enjoy the sounds of Omar-Abdul (Phonograffiti) on the wheels of steel.
* FREE FOOD: provided by the Pittsburgh League of Young Voters Education Fund.
* For more information contact: The Pittsburgh League of Young Voters Education Fund at 412-728-2197 or email@example.com
This project is supported by the following organizations: The Sprout Fund, The Pitt College Democrats, Just Harvest, Pennsylvania Hip-Hop Political Convention, Everybody Vote, Pittsburgh VIE, Progress Pittsburgh and The Pittsburgh League of Young Voters Education Fund.
"This project supported in part by a Seed Award from The Sprout Fund.”