GASP's 3rd annual hybrid car display and test-drive event is set from 11 am to 5 pm on Saturday, May 20, 2006, at the Venture Outdoors Festival on Pittsburgh's North Shore, near Heinz Field.
FREE! Rain or shine. Parking will be available for $5. Parking is free for hybrid owners who display their cars!
* Test drive some of the latest hybrid electric cars to be introduced to the market.
* Talk to hybrid car owners about their experiences owning and driving vehicles using this new technology.
* Dealers will be on hand if you have questions about purchasing a new hybrid.
* Find out what financial incentives you can get when buying a hybrid vehicle.
* Information about upcoming hybrid vehicles will be available.
If you already own a hybrid car, we'd love to display it on Saturday, May 20. You can provide a valuable service by being available to answer questions about your experiences owning a hybrid and showing off your car's unique features! (Your car will only be on display and not used for test drives.)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS:
* to help publicize the event by posting flyers and forwarding this e-mail message to friends
* to display their hybrid cars (see description above)
* to find hybrid car owners who will display their cars
* to put GASP in touch with dealerships who may be interested in participating in the event
* to make wooden free-standing sign frames
* to help at the event: setting up, handing out information, signing up test drivers, taking pictures, cleaning up.
If you can help with any of these, please contact GASP at 412-325-7382 or email@example.com.
Don't miss the free Venture Outdoors Festival with hands-on outdoor activities. It will be fun for the whole family! http://www.ventureoutdoors.org/VOFest.asp
Friday, April 21, 2006
Drive Cleaner, Drive Greener 2006
News from the GASP event committee: