Monday, June 19, 2006

All-star baseball update

Just got this email about the All Star Game in Pittsburgh with Major League Baseball in a few weeks.
I just found your Pittsburgh Pirates blog entry at http://rauterkus.blogspot.com/2006/05/may-1-day-of-celebration-or-week-if.html, and I think you may be of some help to me. I'm reaching out to you on behalf of Monster, Major League Baseball, and M80 regarding a chance to blog the MLB All-Star Game. From looking at your Pittsburgh Pirates blog entry, I think that you or your audience might really find the Monster MLB All-Star Game opportunity interesting. Monster and MLB are offering a trip for two to the All-Star game and all events, on-field press credentials, an all-star player interview, an official blog on MLB.com and $2,000.

You can enter, http://monstermlbgame.fanitorium.com/?L2854

Anyhow, if you'd like to pass on the information via a post or banner on your blog, I can offer you a baseball cap for the team of your choice. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll get you more information. Thank you for your time!
Lauren, M80 Lauren - at- m80im.com
www.m80im.com / www.m80teams.com

No comments: