Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Grassroots PA -- new design and greatly improved

Giant Drum at a drum tower in China. A bell tower is nearby in the other direction in the courtyard. Looking at a fancy drum is nothing like hearing it.
I've not been to Grassroots PA . com since mid-August when I pulled myself out of the race for PA Senate, until today.

They did a good overhaul there. Now posts from readers to the blog are permitted, again.

I would like to be put on the blog roll, Chris. Call it Rauterkus, or Mark Rauterkus, or Mark Rauterkus and Running Mates: http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com.

And Chris, I'm a little pissed, still, at the lack of any props from you in mid August when I pushed to you some news exclusive on my pending trip to Harrisburg. The papertrail and evidence that goes through my state senator's office concerning my ballot access opportunity should have been put to light in your domain then. Perhaps you were doing the blog overhaul then and had to bench yourself.

No comments: