The Libertarian Party wishes Pennsylvanians a happy Thanksgiving, and gives thanks this holiday for:
* Iraq holding free elections with multiple candidates. Perhaps this will serve as an example for bureaucrats who believe Pennsylvanians cannot handle more than two candidates in any statewide race;
* Continued cooperation among independents and third parties regarding reform of Pennsylvania’s unreasonable ballot access laws;
* The Clean Sweep movement for sweeping big government incumbents from office;
* Ed Rendell opposing tax increases for a few months. He waited until the polls closed before he announced his plan to raise taxes;
* Our Founding Fathers, who created a constitutional republic (not a democracy) that established laws to protect our rights to life and property.
The Libertarian Party is the third largest political party in the United States with more than 600 officials serving in office throughout the nation. Visit www.LP.org or for more information on the Libertarian Party.