Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cover story: Local Politics Goes to the Blogs - Main Feature - Main Feature - Pittsburgh City Paper

More blog buzz.
Pittsburgh - Local Politics Goes to the Blogs - Main Feature - Main Feature - Pittsburgh City Paper Local Politics Goes to the Blogs
I'm listed in the web edition -- only because I left a comment or two in the talk-back.

I talked about this article when I was speaking today to the Senior Citizens at the South Side Market House. I was there to recruit 'running mates' and talk politics. And, I handed out about 40 CDs with music and message about standing for office and the pending political races in 2007 for the city and region.

Many at the Senior Center won't read blogs. But, they'll listen to my CD. And, I played a snip of some music to them there as well. And, many of the seniors do read and know what's going on.

No comments: