Thursday, March 22, 2007

We had a wonderful Libertarian Meeting last night. On my way with OnQ call too.

Last night was our monthly meeting of the Allegheny County Libertarian Party. It was a success. We meet most months in the back room of Ritter's Diner.

On the way to the meeting, a running mate and I were talking on the phone. He gave me the head's up that the OnQ TV show had Joe S. M. and Jim R. talking politics. I called in and was able to get on the air with my observations.

I talked about the "candidate's affidavit" that would prevent Bill Peduto from entering the race as an Indie. And the law professor was kind with his remarks to me about my races. Meanwhile Jim Roddey said something about being embarrassed about the lack of showing from the Allegheny Republicans. Then I was clicked off the air.

I think it replays at noon today. I'll try to tape it.

No comments: