Saturday, March 03, 2007

Who's The Boss? Ravenstahl Video Making Rounds On YouTube - News

Who's The Boss? Ravenstahl Video Making Rounds On YouTube - News Ha, ha, ha.

Let's continue the joke.

If it is in the city's and region's best interest to have Luke and Dan work together, one taking the lead on city issues, the other on county issues, then, perhaps, the logic holds that I might have a leg up on them. Since I'm bucking for both positions, plus four others, I'd never have to stand before an audience and pass the buck and say, "Ask the boss."

If you want tight integration between the mayor and the chief executive -- then it makes great sense to vote for the same person for both. Then, the blending of one to the other is a complete overlap.

The buck stops here, with me, as long as multiple personalities don't emerge.

Think of the time we'd all save. There would be no waiting around to see what the other is going to say, think or do.

Think of the money we'd all save. There would be no need to have extra benefits with health insurance, auto perks, retirement and wardrobe expenses. I wouldn't need to wear six suits, say, all at the same time. No way. I promise, I'll only wear one suit -- and to "sweeten the deal" -- I'll pay for it.

Once the "who's the boss" issue gets traction in the MSM beyond the Bussman, I'll take-off in the polls.

No comments: