Monday, April 09, 2007

Campaign 2007/City Council: District 3 race presents voters with varied styles

Campaign 2007/City Council: District 3 race presents voters with varied styles: Mr. Koch is counting on his just-get-it-done attitude to win a full four-year term, even if some of his efforts haven't yet come to fruition. Last month, for instance, he got the city to ask for proposals from groups that would reopen the Neville Ice Arena, which has sat empty for five years. But proposals aren't due until after the May 15 primary.
Jeff Koch speaks of the ice rink. Yes.

I don't vote in the D primary. But, if I did, I'd rather vote for a ZERO than a minus eight, according to my score. My range goes from plus 10 to minus 10. Sure, Koch is a zero. But, a zero is about eight points higher than Bruce A. Kraus.

Since Koch got the RFP out of city hall, after taking a year's time to do so, his stock is climbing. He might score a .25 soon.

No comments: