Thursday, April 26, 2007

Take your child to work day -- smashing

One of our guy's buddies has been at work, putting people on the phone on hold.

Another set of girl office workers now has my campaign info and DVD movies -- America: Freedom to Facsism.

A boy was on the roof helpnig his dad -- above my head most of the day. We are getting a new roof.

Was your day filled with little child labor law breakers too?

Some of Erik's middle school kids were very sleepy in the school day -- after working the night shift with either mom or dad. Others were absent from class. More news tomorrow.

I always loved the times I was able to go to work with my dad. He was a school teacher. But, I didn't go often -- just once in a while. And, it was generally for a social, musical or sporting visit.

No comments: