Saturday, June 16, 2007

kdka.com - No Shortage Of Events This Weekend In Pittsburgh

For sure.
kdka.com - No Shortage Of Events This Weekend In Pittsburgh Any visitors to Pittsburgh won't be able to complain about a lack of entertainment this weekend, as the city is buzzing with a host of activities.

Pitt Audiology is hosting a teach the teacher even with people from around the US and different nations in town. So I'll be going to the Pirates game with them tonight. Then I expect to hit Flux.

The dad of one of my son's classmates is playing in the band that takes the Flux stage at midnight. I'm going to do my best to stay up to see them.

If time permits, after our swim team league meeting of coaches from all the teams, we'll hit the gay pride events. But I still need to print-up some water polo and biathlon handouts and update a web site with that and my Father's Day messages.

No comments: