Sunday, June 17, 2007

Policies that boost fathers are needed- PennLive.com

Policies that boost fathers are needed- PennLive.com: "Policies that boost fathers are needed
Sunday, June 17, 2007
BY RICK SANTORUM

I suppose it's flattering when people ask what office you're looking at next. Since last November, however, I've told anyone who asks that the only thing I'm running for these days is 'Father of the Year.'

I don't know how I'll fare when the returns pour in today, but I hope I'll do well in the Santorum precinct.

I know this: Losing last year's Senate race in Pennsylvania was a great blessing. It gave me an opportunity that won't be there a few fleeting years from now. The opportunity to be a more fully involved father of a family that will only be under one roof for a few more years. The opportunity of time. The opportunity of a lifetime for my six children, my wife Karen and me."

No comments: