Thursday, August 30, 2007

With Friends Like These ... - Even Ravenstahl's backers may be having doubts - Views - Vox Pop - Pittsburgh City Paper - Pittsburgh

With Friends Like These ... - Even Ravenstahl's backers may be having doubts - Views - Vox Pop - Pittsburgh City Paper - Pittsburgh... This town is full of high-minded, well-intentioned wimps.
I'm not a wimp. But, I'm not in the majority either. Jon is right. There are a lot of wimps. And, many wimps are 'smart.'

My question then is, are the wimps wimpy because they are smart. And, because I am NOT a wimp, does that make me not smart?

Perhaps the wimps are smart enough to know that blow back, backlashes, and other repercussions exist. Payback is a bitch, buddy, weenie-wimp.

Jon thinks, perhaps, that the wimp behavior is from a sense of civility and politeness.

No comments: