Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ballot machines up for court review - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Ballot machines up for court review - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 'I don't see how they can say the machines are reliable when they have no way of showing whether the machines are reliable,' said Chester County attorney Marian K. Schneider, who took state officials to court last year to ban use of iVotronics and other machines.
Here is another reason why we have Tony Oliva, Libertarian, running for mayor.

It has nothing to do with Tony. But, I don't trust the blasted voting machines and the entire election process. I'm a technocrat. I still don't trust them. Dan Onorato really screwed up when he went against the advice of others.

The voting machines are what they are, so might say. Well for me, that just is NOT good enough.

No comments: