Friday, October 05, 2007

The Burgh Report: Local Blogger: Ravenstahl Security Detail Seized Cell Phone, Deleted Photograph, Violated Constitution

The Burgh Report: Local Blogger: Ravenstahl Security Detail Seized Cell Phone, Deleted Photograph, Violated Constitution: "Ravenstahl Security Detail Seized Cell Phone, Deleted Photograph, Violated Constitution"
This is an ethics violation. File an complaint to the Ethics Hearing Board. The forms are on my documents page. You'll need to get it notarized. Call me if you want some help.

See the comments section of that other blob post to see my remark about how my camera and I caused serious constitutional meltdowns at a PAT Public Hearing and a City Planning Commission Meeting when a full house came to a session at 200 Ross Street.

No comments: