Have a passion for politics?
Want to work with pro-choice candidates in Pennsylvania?
THEN JOIN WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!
Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates is offering a 10-week summer internship that will pair you not only with us, but also place you on the campaign of a state pro-choice legislative candidat
- Our Campaign Organizer Internship includes a week long training in all aspects of grassroots organizing: canvassing, phone banking, recruiting volunteers, and doing community outreach!
- In addition to the opportunity for professional development by working with Planned Parenthood staff on a weekly basis, interns will be assigned to a region of the state where there is a high priority, competitive state legislative race with a viable pro-choice candidate.
- Interns will be a crucial component of the Planned Parenthood Million Strong Campaign, which will engage and mobilize one million pro-choice voters nationwide to go to the polls on Election Day!
- Applicants must have experience and/or sincere interest in grassroots action for change and a strong commitment to reproductive freedom. Interviews will be conducted in March.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online application here: http://www.plannedparenthoodpa
- E-mail your resume, letter of interest and two professional references to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 1ST, 2008.
Know someone who is a perfect fit for the campaign internship?! Forward this email and make sure they know about this amazing opportunity!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Planned Parenthood 10-week internship matched with pro-choice campaign