Sunday, March 16, 2008

I voted. How about you? Go for the Pittsburgh based choice. And, I also mean STBD.

The web video/TV series, "Something To Be Desired", is currently up for a Yahoo! Video Award for Best Series. The winner is determined solely by online voting. The Pittsburgh show is currently in third place. So, to put it quite simply, in this election year, I am asking for your vote. Here's all you have to do:

Go to http://www.yvideoblog.com/blog/2008/03/11/yahoo-video-awards-best-series/

Click the little circle next to "STBD: Pittsburgh"

Tell everyone you know to do the same.

I'm very proud of my involvement with this show, and it could really use the attention that winning this award would bring. Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Erik Schark
- husband of Gwen Walker
- former NYC actor and casting director
- current Pittsburgh actor
- PR dude for PodCamp Pittsburgh
- all-around great guy

No comments: