Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Speaking of Rutgers, again. I wonder if RMU's Women Hoops team has this on the board for motivation?

Go RMU. Shock the shock jocks and the women's brackets with a speechless win over Rutgers!
Newsmax.com - Obama Defends Rev. Wright, Blasts Imus: "It took Barack Obama more than a year to repudiate his former pastor's racially charged anti-American tirades, but when it came to denouncing Don Imus for his racial slurs against the Rutgers girls basketball team, it took Obama only a week to demand the shock jock be fired, Fox News notes.

In a major speech Tuesday, Obama condemned the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's shocking verbal assaults against the U.S. dating back to 2001.

But in April of last year, Obama was quick to demand Imus' ouster for making a racially insensitive remark.

�There�s nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude,� Obama told ABC News in an April 11 interview demanding Imus' resignation.
Really, I have little to say about Obama and Hillary. I just thought I'd send out a go, team, go cheer to the locals as they play the underdog's role and head to the 'big dance.'

Advice: When they run -- you gotta run with em -- if not ahead of them at most instances!

No comments: