Slate predicts McCain's next 10 Hail Mary campaign stunts. - - Slate Magazine 1. Returns to Vietnam and jails himself.My suggestions:
2. Offers the post of 'vice vice president' to Warren Buffett.
3. Challenges Obama to suspend campaign so they both can go and personally drill for oil offshore.
4. Learns to use computer.
5. Does bombing run over Taliban-controlled tribal areas of Pakistan.
6. Offers to forgo salary, sell one house.
7. Sex-change operation.
8. Suspends campaign until Nov. 4, offers to start being president right now.
9. Sells Alaska to Russia for $700 billion.
10. Pledges to serve only one term. OK, half a term.
Do you have an idea for McCain's next campaign stunt? Send it to us at NextMcCainStunt@gmail.com, and we will publish the best ideas. E-mails may be quoted by name unless you indicate otherwise.
A) In a pledge to make the United States 'Bi-Partisan' throughout his (McCain) term of President, McCain pledges to flip every registered voter of both the D and R parties into the same party, the corporate, unity, good-for-the-country party.
B) New party name, "McCan USA Party."
C) McCain, when asked by bloggers about the Green, Libertarians and Independent voters -- after hackers took over his web sites and that of CNN and Fox -- McCain offered a 'don't ask and don't tell policy' for joining -- or else a ticket on one of the seven floating prisons already holding detainees.
D) McCain proposes the building of the "Straight Talk Express" -- a high speed, elevated MagLev train from D.C. to San Diego that features perfectly straight track without any turns and curves paid for by (fill in the blank).