Sunday, October 19, 2008

Powell, Colin, not David, gives more than thumbs up to the Senator from Illinois

Post-Gazette NOW Powell endorses Obama, chides McCain campaign
David Powell, the chair of the Libertarian Party of Allegheny County, spoke last week and said he might have been able to vote for the Obama of 2005, but not of 2008, due to his votes on a few key issues in recent years. However, the other Powell, a guy who doesn't give endorsements, until today, had things to say.

I didn't watch the show, but my wife and mother-in-law did. She had it on tape and they rushed to see it after church this morning.

My wife said that there wasn't one thing from Colin Powell that she was in disagreement with. Wow. She said that what he said on Meet The Press was just what she has been saying for many months now.

It's over for McCain. The only thing that Obama needs to do from today forward is keep playing the statements from Colin Powell. Those are her reactions.

For me, I'll watch on Monday after I cool down from Sunday night swim practice with the Phillips kids and Podcamp Pittsburgh, PCPGH3.

No comments: