Monday, May 25, 2009

Ed is looking for 15 to 20 football players

Looking for 15-20 Football Players/Athletes....June 6th and 7th

I need 15-20 High school (Jr/Sr), NCAA Players or area football coaches for a camp June 6th and 7th at Robert Morris University. You will be assisting NFL coaches and players from Football University. You will be considered a "Football Operations Assistant" and it is ALL volunteer. Sorry. Free lunch though. Good stuff.

You will be assistants to the likes of Ed McCaffery, Andre Rison, Blair Thomas, Lorenzo White, Levon Kirkland, Lavar Arrington, Mike Kruczek, Greg Briner, Perry Williams, Shawen Moore, Jeff Burress, Irv Eating and man more NFL position coaches and players.....This is a nice opportunity to be on the field helping these guys and you can use it on your CV when you need it if you want.

Please email me at EThompson@FootballUniveristy.Org to let me know if you are interested. I need to know this week. If you have friends, reach out to them. But I need 100% committments. I will be also reaching out to other folks I know too. Thanks and hope to hear from you!!!

Ed

No comments: