Sunday, June 07, 2009

Two new Facebook Friends from my coaching days at Plum

Hey Mark! I am not swimming any longer other than for recreational purposes only. However my wife and I have big plans for Little Emil. He is almost 11 months old now. We had him in the pool last summer and he loved it. Today will be his first experience this summer. Should be a good time!

I am not sure if you remember, but you coached a summer practice at the wave pool (brutal btw). There was a girl there named Erin Shearer. Well fast forward 15 years, we got married. We are celebrating our 5th anniversary in June. Time flies, huh?

Have a great day. I look forward to learning more about what is going on in your life.

I'm glad you got something out of that summer practice at the Wave Pool. :)

Thanks for the story.

Matt H. is now a FB friend too.

No comments: