Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am a lover of some of Chairman Mao's quotes too. Pass the fortune cookie if you're not going to chomp on it.

I wrote on a friend's Facebook page:

The outrage is not felt with me. So what. Chairman Mao has plenty of witty comments. Ever read a fortune cookie or two. I like them too, but I don't want to say your diet should be full of em. A favorite perhaps -- not an idol nor a way of life for me. Life, like China, is big, complicated and not for the faint of heart nor for knee jerk reactions. And, perhaps we should learn from mistakes, not repeat them (i.e., Lott example).

Concerning this blog post:
Maoist in the White House - George Reisman - Mises Institute: "Maoist in the White House"


That said, I have no clue as to who this women is and what her real work is like.

No comments: