Monday, December 13, 2010

Wishing to read this article about sports and schools

Education Week has this gem, if I could only get to it.

Commentary

Emphasizing Sports Over Academics Sets Up Black Boys to Lose

Schools and parents should know better than to emphasize success in sports at the expense of high standards in learning, Richard Whitmire writes.

Say what?

I want PPS to place some emphasis on sports -- rather than next to nothing.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

MAC Cosmetics said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.

coach outlet said...

I am glad to post my views and points in this blog, Blogs are becoming the main source of knowing about things certainty,its importance,idolizing,either in a marketing way that one can differentiate. I enjoyed to be at here because one of my point has been cleared here.