Code named, Guard_Input, this service helps Lifeguards, swim coaches, camp coordinators and others involved with the Swim & Water Polo activities to communicate about health insights of students in our programs.
This process puts information to the coaches within the programs and not in a file box deep within the school's office behind the nurse's desk.
This is not a secure process, but rather a practical one. Communicate only the information that you feel is important to the coaches and lifeguards, not pharmacy specifics, please.
- Dropbox for the various Guard applications. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9a4y2v64redtdj/MIRw81ooi0
- Android download. This is the .apk file for Android smart phones and tablets. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9a4y2v64redtdj/o264gdf6Rn/Guard.CLOH.Org/Guard.CLOH.Org.apk
- Windows application. This is the .exe file to get for Windows computers. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9a4y2v64redtdj/PuueZcJr0P/Guard.CLOH.Org1/Windows/Guard.CLOH.Org.exe
- Macintosh application. This is the OSX for those running Mac computers. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s9a4y2v64redtdj/RyEwEjRkNd/Guard.CLOH.Org1/MacOSX/Guard.CLOH.Org.app
- The the LiveCode file for programmers running LiveCode Community is in the DropBox directory too.
- Technology is our friend at Swim & Water Polo Camp, article. Google Document.
- How Are You? Health Information Communication, article. Google Document.
- Safety. Some tips from Cassy, article. Google Document.