Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I said, "Be nice." They kept ranting

Some guys on my Facebook wall went sideways with a conversation about putting more conversations from citizens onto TV. How ironic.
AJ posted: @ Mr. Hurst...Send me a friend request and we will talk more! Everything is not meant for everyone....So I must season my words a certain way in forums like this. So it doesn't compromise the movement in any way, shape, fashion, or form! Please feel free to contact me and let's build! Peace
4 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Dan Sullivan: Some people attack others but lack the fortitude to propose anything. They also tend to be clueless about the people they are attacking, whether it be council members or other activists. Certainly there are some things I say privately, but if I couldn't articulate a basic proposal in public, it implies that I either don't have one or don't have the courage of my convictions.
45 minutes ago · Like

A.j. Richardson: @Dan... If you have such issues with A.J. Richardson and wants to throw cheats shots across the computer at me......Why dont you be MAN and let's meet face to face and discuss it!!! I'm always willing to meet face to face with...ANYBODY! That's if you man enough little buddy!
a few seconds ago via mobile · Edited · Like

Dan Sullivan: Sure, but, in meantime, get over yourself! Your very first post was nothing but cheap shots at city council members, so don't think it was anyone other than yourself who brought down the level of conversation.
22 minutes ago · Like

A.j. Richardson: @Dan....First stop being a pathetic little man who views the city through the backside of city council! I've been fighting wars in various communites for over 15 years...going head on with different drug lords in different states for a drug free America. You know nothing about A.J. Richardson!!! Two things its always been about with me and one of those are "The People". You are not built and Never will be built the way i am for you to challenge me!!!!

Now you can talk as you wish on the blog with comments.

The above was nuked from a thread on my wall.

6 comments:

Mark Rauterkus said...


Dan Sullivan I just blocked him, but I would note that the excerpt you posted to your blog was dishonest in its lack of context. It started with Richardson's trashing of city council, and calling the council president's comments "idiotic." That was before I had any interaction with him at all.

There wasn't one single post from him that wasn't ad hominem vitriol. If I drew him into attacking me instead of attacking others, the fact remains that he entered this conversation in attack mode.
about an hour ago · Like

A.j. Richardson I dont have time for opportunists to try and make a name off mine!
33 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like

Nancy said...

It was such a nice discussion until it went so horribly awry. Your premise was so well put, and such a "friendly" suggestion. Politics may make strange bedfellows, but in some cases, the bedbugs make any bed impossible to tolerate!

Mark Rauterkus said...

Zapped..


A.j. Richardson I just caught your blog site which is ONE sided! You just proved why there is no remedy to the issues in the inner city communities! THATS WHY I WILL ALWAYS DO FOR MY PEOPLE AND DONT PARTICIPATE IN BS BLOGS AND FORUMS AS THIS!!! YOU HATERS KNOW WHAT YOU CAN KISS!!!!
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

Mark Rauterkus said...

Fix it here then AJ.

Mark Rauterkus said...

More.


A.j. Richardson You want the Truth, Than stop blocking the Truth!!!
a few seconds ago via mobile · Like

Mark Rauterkus Just moving the truth to the blog.
a few seconds ago · Like

Mark Rauterkus said...


A.j. Richardson key word........ Blocking!
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like