Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fwd: join the 30 day flexibility challenge




#TheStretchProject begins in...
View this email in your browser
Hey Rauterkus,

I am so happy to be writing you right now!! How are you doing? I hope you're having a very relaxing weekend.

So...guess what!!?? June is almost here and I decided that we should switch it up for the new month and do a FUN 30 day challenge! This one is very special though. You ready?
Wow. That's a lot of Cassey's in leotards.

Ok no but for real now.

I present to you...THE STRETCH PROJECT.

For all 30 days in June, I want you to join in on increasing your flexibility, bettering your posture, and releasing tension from your hard-working muscles. Too often we focus solely on fat loss and muscle gain, and forget the reason why we can move fluidly at all! Let's get bendy this June :)

There will be prizes every single day...and one GRAND PRIZE at the end! All you have to do is post your stretch pic for the day using the hashtags #thestretchproject and #blogilates. You can see all the prizes here.

For the deets on this challenge, follow @Blogilates and @PopPilatesOfficial on Instagram. Also...follow your fellow POPsters! I cannot wait to start this with you guys on Monday!
The Stretch Project - join the 30 day flexibility challenge!
Oh yeah, and here's my latest vlog! I haven't vlogged in forever, so it felt really good to sit down and talk to you. I think you will enjoy :)

Watch out for the new June Calendar soon! *kisses*
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest


No comments: