Thursday, September 26, 2002

Notice of the open swim coaching position at D.U. was seen

A friend from Illinois, and then from Michgan, sent me this email.
Subject: Check out Duquesne University Men's Swimming - Official Athletic Site
Hey Mark,

It lterally showed up this morning. I check most swim sites daily. I hope that it pans out for you. I checked out the Duquesne Mens web site and it appears the coach had been there for 16 years with moderate success. They split the mens/womens coaching duties 3 years ago and have about 15 male swimmers including 3 freshmen on scholarship. The team includes swimmers from around the USA as well as Canada.

I truly hope that this works out for you as it appears to be the kind of team that would benefit from your experience and passion.

Keep me informed.

peace

Al Ledgin

No comments: