Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Any insights into the class action suit with Jordan Tax Service? One blog reader wants to know.

This was posted in another thread:
I am eager to find some information on a class action lawsuit against Jordan Tax Services.

They contacted me with a 30 day notice that I did not pay a bill 4 years ago. They never cached the check I sent and never informed me of missing any payments until 4 years later. I disputed the charges which they ignored, instead they filed a court case and communicated to me months later that they are taking me to court, with an entirely different face value they stated in the first letter. They are demanding extra fees that I know they never spent on my case.

Two more people I know are dealing with very costly demands from the same company which details are even more horrifying than mine. How many more there is? How long do we have to put up with the unprofessional business practices of this company?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jordan tax Service are rip-artists --- they try to double bill you and use scare tactics. in one property, the water was shut off 1 1/2 years ago and i just got a bill for 174.00 -- there are a lot of hungry lawyers out there and i will happily join a class action suit on principle alone --- anthony 412 260 9019