Friday, August 10, 2018

Fwd: Morgan Bergren- Pro Volleyball and The Minimalist Lifestyle



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Rob Bell <drrobbell@drrobbell.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:48 AM
Subject: Morgan Bergren- Pro Volleyball and The Minimalist Lifestyle
 
Morgan Bergren is 24 and a Professional Volleyball Player for VC Wiesbaden. She is a graduate of the University of Kentucky. Her third year of professional volleyball she adopted a minimalist lifestyle.

"When I come home I am overwhelmed by all of the material things I have accumulated over the years. Getting to travel with only two suitcases has helped me appreciate a more minimalistic lifestyle. I'm still growing and learning exactly what that means for me, but I do know I would rather collect more memories than more stuff. I'm currently working to apply this approach to more areas of my life, and to just keep it simple by loving God and loving others"














ENTER MENTALTOUGHNESS for 15% off at SOS Rehydrate

ENTER DRROBBBELL at Getsom.com for 15% off.

If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on itunes and leave a review.

Thanks for listening. Please share and leave a quick review. It really helps!



Dr. Rob Bell
drrobbell.com



Dr. Rob Bell is a Mental Toughness Coach. His company DRB & associates is based in Indianapolis.  Some clients have included: Indy Eleven, University of Notre Dame, Marriott, and Walgreens. Has worked with Executive athletes, champions on the PGA Tour, USTA National Champion, and Olympic medalists.
 
 
 


--
--
Ta.


Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus@gmail.com
Swimming and Water Polo Coach, Schenley High School, Pittsburgh, PA
http://CLOH.wikia.com
412 298 3432 = cell

No comments: