Jim R. Forsythe posted on Facebook's South Side Secrets page:
Top ten Bruceisms!!1. We now have more Parking Enforcement Officers than pedestrians on East Carson Street.(ask the Pretzel shop).
2. South Side hospital has closed for business.
3. Zone 3 police station has closed for business, and soon to be up for sale.
4. Vacancy on East Carson climbed from 5% to 35% in 7 years.
5. Beltzhoover and Knoxville havent seen the councilman in years, while the councilman is busy measuring sidewalk cafes on East Carson.
6. South Side Slopes and Hilltop infrastructure continues to crumble while Bruce eyes removing the Shriners Circus.
7. Residential parking plan that Bruce said cant be amended is now being amended.
8. While the East End and Lawernceville continue to grow and expand, Bruce opposes the 25 million dollar apartment complex on 23rd and Wharton.
9. Bruces staff turnover is more than hamburgers be flipped on East Carson.
10. Bruce shelves 300k hospitality study that he initiated because " he always knows better".
Stay tuned for the sequel because he just cant help himself! Can you believe we are paying Bruce Kraus with hard earned tax dollar money for his lack of council.
Note: We will trade him for any other councilperson or a warm six pack!!