Friday, August 07, 2009

Dear D, put me on the air

I could help you with a 20 or 30-min segment on Saturday night. We are going to play WATER POLO in the HILL DISTRICT starting on Monday at 11 am to 12:30 pm. This is a new program with the support of citiparks at Ammon Rec Center. It goes 5 days per week. Costs $0.

Plus, we'll also play in the evenings at the JCC in Monroeville. Fees apply. And, we have a game in 3 weeks with a New Jersey Prep School -- The Lawrence School (google it) at IUP.

I need players and coaches and helpers and MORE PLAYERS. We can talk about swimming and socio economic things too -- like Michael Phelps and the body suits.

My cell: 412 298 3432
Mark@Rauterkus.com

I really would like to get the news about about this new program of water polo. Plus, it will be a Schenley High School sport in September.

Plus on Sat & Sun I'm doing a Triathlon at North Park. Grass roots summertime fun expert -- Mark Rauterkus -- at your service. Summer isn't over yet!

1 comment:

Mark Rauterkus said...

news hook, the I.B. School got accrediation and that was in the newspaper this week.