This probably will my last message before being arrested and incarcerated. The current situation is:
1. In my civil case against the Department of Homeland Security, et al. Judge Holwell has issued an ORDER to not write to him again. This make it awkward to continue this case.
2. In the criminal case, I will mail the attached letter tomorrow. As you can see from the attached pdf, a legal team has been formed and has authority to act on my behalf while I am incarcerated.
3. It is important that the rest of you continue extra-legal action on a continuous basis.
4. Recently I have given speeches to the Campaign for Liberty in Orlando, FL on January 8, 2011, and to the Libertarian Party of Manhattan, NY annual convention on January 15, 2011 discussing the fate of the nation.
5. I am slated to give radio interviews on January 23 with Corey Moore of 89.3 KPCC, on January 27 with Lee Parker of Global Freedom Report, and on February 4, 2011 with Rob McNally on WKRP.
6. My book entitled "The Non-Trials" has been sent to the publisher. It should be at booksellers within a week or two. The sales price is $25.95. The book discusses my journey through the NY State and federal courts after my arrest of April 17, 2007 across the street from the UN in New York City.
7. We have raised about $2000.00 in donations for field work organized by James Cox. This is enough money for two weeks. Obviously we will need more to keep the program going. Please make contributions through Pay Pal to TyrannyFighters.com. Any questions should be addressed to bile. James intends to start canvassing northern Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina in the next few weeks.
Also the national Libertarian Party is sending 1,000 door hangers plus 200 bumper stickers for free. I would like to extend James canvassing to Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and eastern Texas in future weeks. However we will need more donations immediately to do so. So far donations have ranged from $3.33 to $250.00. Please give what you can.
> 8. Suggested Books
> Michael Badnarik gives a course about the U. S. Constitution using his book "Good to be King."
>> His E-mail address is in the header of this E-mail.
> Mike Benoit has written a book entitled "Sham and Shame of the Federal Income Tax." You can purchase it directly from him for five dollars. He will send you a pdf free. His E-mail address is in the header of this E-mail.
> You should know that the Federal Protective Service, and possibly the FBI, is intercepting my E-mails. Another violation of our civil liberties. Be prudent if you write to me. However a U. S. court recently has ruled that If the government wants to see your emails stored by an Internet service provider, they first will have to get a warrant. See:
> THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE
> THE PRICE OF JUSTICE IS ETERNAL PUBLICITY
> Yours in freedom and justice—Julian