Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Julian's progress report


Hi Tyranny Fighters: (date unsure)

1. Homeland Security Criminal Case in New York
Since my second letter to Attorney General Eric Holder the following have occurred:
I have been invited to speak at the Harvard University Law School. by William F. Weld Professor of Law at Harvard Law School Charles Nesson.  I will be at Harvard University on March 28 and 29, 2011.  

I have accepted an invitation from the New York Lawyers Guild to meet with its members.  No date has been set yet.

The Federal Defender's Office of the U. S. District Court has several people working on my case under the direction of Attorney Sabrina Shrock.  They have just purchased my new book entitled "The Non-Trials."

An attorney from Florida has entered the case on my behalf.

The American Civil Liberties Union has not indicated any interest in my arrests.

The American Jury Institute has disaffiliated itself from me, terminated my membership, and returned my dues for 2011.

2. Robin Hood
Robin Hood is a human rights group headquartered in Formosa (Taiwan).  It has submitted a request to the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit to become an intervener in my criminal case in Newark.  It intends to submit a habeas corpus brief on my behalf to the U. S. District Court of New Jersey in Newark, NJ.  In addition it is contacting me about other civil liberty cases in the New Jersey area. It has taken an interest in the case of Chris Busche, who is incarcerated in Essex County.  Tyranny Fighter Joseph Dunsay is helping Chris.  If you are interested in helping Chris, contact Joseph Dunsay, and send copies to me and Paul Mass.  E-mail addresses are:


3. Florida Tour
I will arrive in Fort Lauderdale, FL on Tuesday, March 8, at 1:47 pm.  Bruce Toski (Spartacus) will meet me at the airport, and be my chaperone for my stay in Fort Lauderdale.  His e-mail address is: agent007@doitnow.com. We will proceed to the Broward County courthouse in Fort Lauderdale for a Fully Informed Jury distribution from about 3:00 to 5:00 pm. Please join us if you can.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2011, He and I will spend the day distributing literature at both the county and federal courthouses in Fort Lauderdale.  Again you are invited to join us.

Wednesday evening I will give a talk about the war on drugs at the Broward County Libertarian Party monthly meeting.  It is my 79th birthday.  There will be "surprise" party.  You are commanded to appear, so that you can surprise me.  Contact Don Sheldon (E-mail: donaldsheldon@gmail.com), the President of the Broward County Libertarian Party, for details.  My new book will be on sale at a discounted price.

On Thursday March 10th, I will drive to Orlando where, on Friday, March 11, at approximately noon I, and anyone who wishes to join me, will distribute FIJA material at the Orange County Courthouse, 425 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801.  Chief Judge Blevin Perry, Jr. issued an  ORDER forbidding the distribution of jury information literature on or near public court property.  Distributors of literature may be arrested and found in contempt of court.  Contact Mark Schmidter (E-mail: mschmidter@gmail.com) for details.  

The ACLU of Florida has filed a legal challenge to Judge Perry's ORDER. Cooperating Attorney Lawrence G. Walters and ACLU of Florida lawyers Randall Marshall and Maria Kayanan are asking the Fifth District Court of Appeals to vacate the January 31, 2011 order that bans the distribution of materials, oral protest, education, or counseling "intended to influence summoned jurors on any matters" which is, or may be pending before that individual as a juror.

I have no definite plans for the rest of the weekend, as I may be in jail.  When released I plan to travel to any of the cities listed below if other Tyranny Fighters in those locations will join me:
Jacksonville, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Tampa, and Clearwater, FL, as well as Atlanta, GA and Montgomery, AL.

On Friday through Sunday, March 18–20, I will attend the Save America Foundation Convention, where I will sell and sign my book.

On Tuesday, March 22, I will leave from Tampa to return to my home in NJ.  For those of you who may wish to contact me in Florida, my cell phone number is 814–880–9308.

4. LWRN Radio Broadcasts at www.lwrn.net
February 5, 2011
Robert Frommer, an attorney with the Institute for Justice, discusses some recent law suits prosecuted by the Institute. I discussed the showdown that is coming between the people of the United States and their government.  I also reported on blatant incidents of kidnapping by the Keene, NH courts.  

February 12, 2011
I interviewed Mark Schmidter about his jury nullification outreach in Florida and separately interviews with Pete Eyre on his recent arrest and detainment after wearing a hat in Keene, NH district court as well as the subsequent imprisonment of Adam Mueller for contempt of court.

February 19, 2011
Roger Roots, a lawyer and member of the Advisory board of the american Jury Institute discussed jury nullification.

February 26, 2011
Pastor William Temple, Chairman of the Freedom Fest 2011 National Tea Party Nominating Convention being readied for Kansas City in October, discussed his entry into politics and religion.

March 5, 2011
John Chambers, Founder of the Save America Foundation discussed the coming collapse of the economies, global financial systems, and currencies
around the world.

March 12, 2011
I will discuss the nullification of the U. S. Constitution, the transformation of U. S. courts to courts of inquisition, and the possibilities of reclaiming a free society.
5. Future Activities
The Coalition for Medical Marijuana of New Jersey usually holds its monthly public meeting on the second Tuesday at 7:00 pm  in the Lawrence Township Library (Mercer County) Room #1.

Campaign for Liberty of Orange County will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday evening, March 10, 2011.

The Save America Foundation Convention will be held in Tampa, Fl from March 18–20, 2011.  

6. Suggested Books
A new book, "The Non-Trials" by Julian Heicklen, Ishi Press (2011) discusses his arrest at the Isaiah Wall in Manhattan, NY, in 2007 and the subsequent legal activity. It is now available for $25.95 at amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and probably other booksellers. Chapter V is a discussion of jury nullification.  You should read it and also the Regas brief at:
I am planning on a book tour for 2011 and am available for book sales and/or speeches at any conventions.  Let me know if your organization is interested.  Books will be available for sale at a discounted price at the Save America Foundation National Convention in Tampa, FL from March 18–20.

"Actual Innocence" by Barry Scheck, PeterNeufeld (co-founders of The Innocence Project), and Jim Dwyer (a writer for the New York times), a Signet book (2001).

"Ordinary Injustice" by Amy Bach, Henry Holt and Co. (2009).  Amy Bach is an attorney and journalist who spent eight years investigating the widespread courtroom failures that each day upend lives across America.

Michael Badnarik gives a course about the U. S. Constitution using his book "Good to be King."

  Mike Benoit has written a book entitled "Sham and Shame of the Federal Income Tax."  You can purchase it directly from him for five dollars.  His E-mail address is in the header of this E-mail.

At some unspecified future date each of you will have a quiz by the U. S. courts on the material in these books.  Failing that quiz will lead to a long prison sentence.

7. Warning
You should know that the Federal Protective Service, and possibly the FBI, is intercepting my E-mails.  Another violation of our civil liberties.  Be prudent if you write to me.

However a U. S. court recently has ruled that  If the government wants to see your emails stored by an Internet service provider, they first will have to get a warrant.  See:

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE

THE PRICE OF JUSTICE IS ETERNAL PUBLICITY

Yours in freedom and justice—Julian

No comments: