Friday, March 18, 2011

Fw: Next Week is Big!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


From: "Ron Paul" <ron_paul@libertypacmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:20:39 -0700
To: Liberty Activist<mark@rauterkus.com>
ReplyTo: ron_paul@libertypacmail.com
Subject: Next Week is Big!



Dear Liberty Activist,

Congress is out of session next week, and I plan to take full advantage!

I will be making two important trips, one to Iowa and one to New Hampshire.  People are really paying attention, and I hope that if you are in the area, you will attend some of my public events.

On Wednesday, I will be traveling to Des Moines, Iowa to hold several key meetings and speak on the steps of the State Capitol to the Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators, a wonderful group representing homeschool families.

Support from the homeschool community was key to Mike Huckabee’s victory in the 2008 Iowa Caucuses, so this is an important speech.

There is no bigger supporter of homeschool education than I, and I am confident we can forge a great relationship with this group. Just last week, I introduced the Education Improvement Tax Cut Act, which would provide $5,000 tax credits to homeschool parents. I am looking forward to sharing my vision to protect Liberty in education and give parents freedom to escape government schools and raise their families as they see fit.

My speech will be at 12:00 pm CT on the steps of the Iowa Capitol. There will be a lot of press and a lot of attention, and every single supporter that can turn out will help me. Please consider attending if it fits your schedule.

I will also be traveling to New Hampshire on Thursday and Friday for more important meetings, plenty of press opportunities, and two public events.

The first event will be a speech and rally at the University of New Hampshire in Durham on Thursday, March 24th, co-hosted by Young Americans for Liberty and the UNH College Republicans.  The event will begin at 3:30 pm at the Memorial Union Building right in the heart of campus.

Always remember that our strength lies in our numbers, and just by turning out and showing your enthusiasm for Liberty, you can send a powerful message. I very much hope to see you there!

I will also be speaking to the Dover City GOP at their annual dinner on Friday, March 25th, at 5:30 pm.  This function will help support New Hampshire GOP Chairman Jack Kimball, a TEA Party leader who has so far really impressed me.

It would be great to turn out as many folks as possible, because, as we all know, money talks, and helping to make their event a financial success will send the Republican Party a powerful statement about the strength of our movement.

You can get more information on the event here.

March is shaping up to be a great month for our efforts. Of course, I have you and all the supporters of Liberty PAC to thank for making these trips possible.  Your financial support means the world to me, and these trips are only the beginning of where your generous gifts will allow me to take our message.

To help keep our momentum going, please consider a gift of any size, up to the maximum legal contribution of $5,000. As I always say, our strength lies in our numbers, so contributions of $100, $50, $20.12, or even $10 make a real difference.

Please consider joining me as we fund Liberty PAC to lay the groundwork for our political action in the 2012 cycle.  Together, we can reclaim our Liberty and restore our Constitution.

For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S. Your support is critical in guiding my 2012 decision making and guaranteeing a successful political operation so we can elect the type of President who will take our country back from the statists. Please, click here to make a contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, or even $20.12 today.



Paid for by Liberty PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.Libertypac.com

No comments: