Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fwd: Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Promo and Referral Please!

From: Hennessy, Ann J. <Ann.Hennessy@redcross.org>



Take the first step in preparing to save the life of a loved one, friend, or co-worker-Special Philips HeartStart OnSite Package Price of $1,441!


Philips HeartStart OnSite AED package includes:

ü  Philips HeartStart OnSite AED

Includes one battery, one set of pads and an 8-year warranty on the AED

ü  Ready Pack

Includes case and extra set of pads

ü  Wall Sign


ü  Basic Cabinet

ü  No prescription required if only Adult Pads are ordered


Please click on this link to see a demo of the Philips OnSite AED (once the video loads, click the navigation button then "try it"):



68-PCHAT, Fast Response Kit $46, (this item is optional, but it is highly recommended).  Scissors may be critical in getting clothes off, and a Razor may be needed to attach the Pads to the bare skin.   Includes two pairs of hypoallergenic nitrile gloves, Laerdal pocket breathing mask, paramedic scissors, safety razor, large extra-absorbent towel.  These items are contained in a 5 ½" x 9 ½" zippered pouch which should be attached to the handle of the carry case.  


Pads and the Battery need to be replaced over the life of the device.  The OnSite Pads last 2 years, or after a use (the Pads are never reused).  The OnSite Battery lasts approximately 4 years from the time it is inserted into the device, and expiration will vary based on how often the device is used or self-tested.


Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. Over 350,000 people will suffer from sudden cardiac arrest this year.  It can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere and at any age. An AED is the only effective treatment for restoring a regular heart rhythm during sudden cardiac arrest and voice prompts help guide a responder on steps to follow.

Time is of the essence:

·         The average response time for first responders once 911 is called is 8-12 minutes.

·         For each minute defibrillation is delayed, the chance of survival is reduced approximately 10%, i.e., if you defibrillate at the 3 minute mark after collapse you have about a 70 % chance of survival, if you defibrillate at the 7 minute mark after collapse you have about a 30 % chance of survival, at the 10 minute mark after collapse you have about a 0 % chance of survival).  The survival rate for just calling 911 is about a 5 % chance of survival or 1 out of 20.


If you are not in need of an AED, would you please consider forwarding this email to a business associate at another company or pass on a contact phone/e-mail so I could contact directly.  This small gesture could help us reach our revenue goals and prepare for future disasters.   


If you have any questions, or to place an order please just call/e-mail me. 


Thank you for your support and consideration.




Ann Hennessy

Sales Representative, Preparedness, Health and Safety Services

American Red Cross

225 Boulevard of the Allies

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

(412) 439-9958



AEDs save lives! Are you AED ready?



No comments: