Saturday, January 09, 2021

Fwd: Mark, see you in London this year?

--- Forwarded message ----

View this email in your browser

2021 has arrived and I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits.

The Uxbridge Folk Club in Hillingdon (West London), England has invited me to perform for their online concert series!  The very first solo show I did in the UK was at this club, so it holds a special place in my heart.  I will probably focus on some of my songs that have a connection to the British Isles in one way or another, and the show time should be convenient for my British and European friends (8pm London time, and 9pm on the Continent).  As usual, the concert is free to watch on YouTube Live, but donations are very welcome!  If you sign in to YouTube you can participate in the chat.

 
Hope to "see" you there,
Dave

LIVE FROM NACHVILLE - LONDON EDITION

Thursday, January 28, 2021
8 PM UK time (3 PM US Eastern, 12 PM Pacific)


Presented by the Uxbridge Folk Club

Watch on YouTube Live

Donate Here


 

Twitter
Facebook
Website


No comments: