From: Substitute Services <email@example.com>
Pittsburgh Public Schools is hiring Pennsylvania certified individuals to serve as substitute teachers for the duration of the 2017-18 school year.
If currently hold a Pennsylvania certification or a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher with Pittsburgh Public Schools, please follow these steps:
· Log into your online application at https://ats4.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login? (for assistance with your username and password, please click "having trouble logging in?" to send yourself a recovery email)
· Once logged in, click "My Application" in the upper left-hand corner, then on the "General Information" page, scroll to the bottom and find "Applicant Type" under the heading "Account Information"
· Click "Change Type", select "Substitute" and click "Save and Next"
· Review your application and ensure all fields are complete and up-to-date
· In the bar across the top of the page select "Jobs", then "All Jobs", and click "View/Apply" for the position titled "2017-18 School Year: Day-to-Day Substitute"
· Click "Apply for this Job" to submit your application. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been successfully submitted
After your application is received by the District, you will receive an invitation to an upcoming orientation, which is required to complete the hiring process. Please note that it takes a minimum of 20 days to clear you to begin working as a substitute teacher. It is recommended that you attend an orientation as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your interest in employment with Pittsburgh Public Schools!
Office of Human Resources