From: Art All Night <email@example.com>
It will be held at the end of April in a location to be determined. Art All Night needs one thing in order to be successful: a planning team of dedicated people to take on the responsibilities required for show preparation.
Art All Night Planning Members:
- meet Wednesday or Thursday from now until the end of April.
- meet Saturdays in April to prepare a warehouse.
- take on decision-making roles for certain aspects of the show.
- are not alone-- members support one another and each have a voice.
- work outside of meetings to fulfill responsibilities.
First Planning Meeting
when: 7 pm on Thursday, February 15
where: The Shiloh Building basement, 3832 Mintwood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201.
7 pm on Thursday, February 15
7 pm on Wednesday, February 21
7 pm on Thursday, March 1
7 pm on Wednesday, March 21
Any questions or comments? We would like to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.artallnight.org.
If the planning team is not for you, know that you are still needed! Over 250 volunteers help out during the event. Volunteer sign up information will be sent out in early April.
Art-All-Night mailing list