Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Where Have All the Republicans Gone? - Blogs - Slag Heap - Pittsburgh City Paper

Where Have All the Republicans Gone? - Blogs - Slag Heap - Pittsburgh City Paper: "Where Have All the Republicans Gone?

We tried. But, the Rs do NOT play well with others.

When I was an "R" in the city, kicking up rants about TIFs and such, I was floored when suburban GOPers came out with a plan for Pittsburgh and they didn't even talk to us in the city.

I switched then to Libertarian.

I've been much happier since.

I hated what G.W.Bush did to the nation and the world.

I love what Ron Paul said and still says.

Even Mark DeSantis did a horrid job at playing well with others. There were indie and "L" candidates on the ballot, doing TV Shows for & with HIM -- and he worked against himself and us. DeSantis was a failure at building opposition forces to the mindlessness of one-party domination in this town -- as has been James C. Roddey.

1 comment:

MH said...

They sent me a letter to come to a meeting in Greentree. They said it was b/c they noticed I voted in every election. I was curious, but it was a bad week. They even promised not to ask for money (at least at the meeting).