Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fw: Hope to See You on Sunday

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: "Ron Paul" <ron_paul@ronpaul2012.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:55:25 -0700
To: Mark Rauterkus<mark@rauterkus.com>
ReplyTo: ron_paul@ronpaul2012.com
Subject: Hope to See You on Sunday



Dear Mark,

Don’t believe the establishment’s lie that this race is over.

I can’t tell you how much energy and encouragement I’ve received from our record-breaking crowds at recent meetings.

At one event in California alone, over 8,500 people came out to hear the message of liberty!

When I talk about restoring America now, you can be sure it’s more than a campaign slogan.

It can be a reality if we stay committed to this race and spreading the word about freedom.

So I hope you’ll take advantage of a chance this Sunday, April 22, to bring your neighbors, family, and friends out to the Independence Mall in Philadelphia to hear about our ideas of fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited government.

And with the Pennsylvania and Delaware primaries just around the corner on April 24, the timing couldn’t be more perfect.

The event will start at 1 pm on the lawn of the Independence Visitor Center.

Musicians including supporter Jordan Page will kick things off, and Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA’s Bin Laden unit, will speak right before me.

Click here for more details.  If you’re planning to attend, please RSVP to help give us an idea of how many we can expect.

I’m excited about this opportunity to speak in the city where our Founders declared their independence from tyranny, and I hope you’ll join me in declaring our own trust in the message of freedom.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S.  I’m coming to Philadelphia on Sunday, April 22, and I hope you will join me, Michael Scheuer, Jordan Page, and more for what is sure to be an exciting time.

The event starts at 1 pm on the lawn of the Independence Visitor Center.

Click here for all the details and please RSVP right away if you plan to attend.

And, for those who can make a special contribution to my campaign, I am hosting a dinner reception at 6 pm Sunday night at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.  Click here for more information on this opportunity.




Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: