Friday, February 22, 2013

Fwd: An Exciting Announcement

Approve. Keep the Ron Morris legacy alive

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Raja" <raja@joinraja.com>
Date: Feb 22, 2013 3:27 PM
Subject: An Exciting Announcement
To: <Mark@rauterkus.com>
Cc:

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Dear Friend & Supporter:
 
As one of the people who've believed so deeply in the mission of our campaigns, I want you to be among the first to share some exciting news.  After my family and I recovered and rested from the disappointing election loss, I've been on a search for ways to keep our ideas and values alive outside the walls of elective office
 
If there's anything I learned from months on the campaign trail is that everyone has an incredible story!  The Pittsburgh region is still a place where a man or woman with a good idea, supportive family, hard work and some old fashioned grit can bring their dreams to life.  We still dream big dreams in Pittsburgh!
 
As you know, our region lost one of its strongest champions for free market entrepreneurship when my friend Ron Morris passed away last year. Ron and his wife Karen were on a mission to share with the next generation the time honored truths about the way jobs are created in the real world.  He and I shared a belief that true success is created when we're free to pursue our own dreams and explore the unlimited potential of America.  This is was certainly my story and it was one Ron lived out every day. 
 
After many rewarding conversations with Ron's wife, Karen, I've decided to do my part to continue extending Ron's important legacy by building a weekly radio show from the popular platform he created here in the Pittsburgh market!
 
Yes, with my Indian-accent and all, I will be doing my part to share the real life stories of the dreams, struggles and remarkable successes of American's entrepreneurs.  I'm calling the program Your American Story and it will air on the region's talk-radio leader, WPGBNewsTalk 104.7 FM every Sunday from 1:30-2:30PM. 
 
Will you join me for the official on-air launch this coming February 24th? 
 
Thanks again for standing with me for the future of this region.  From this chair and from my new microphone, I'll do what I do best – continuing to spread the message that entrepreneurship and innovation should be the driving forces that spur the growth of a region by working with people like you to build your own, great American Story.
 
With Friendship and Thanks,
 
Raja
 
PS:  Check out the program at www.YourAmericanStory.com
Copyright © 2013 Friends of Raja, All rights reserved.
If you are receiving this email in error, please unsubscribe by clicking the link below.
Our mailing address is:
Friends of Raja
Manor Oak 2, 1910 Cochran Rd
Suite 270
Pittsburgh, PA 15220

Add us to your address book

No comments: