PBRRC Membership is Openfor 2018! Come Run With Us!
We apologize for sending a second email. The registration link in the original email was incorrect. The correct link is now below. Thank and we look forward to running with you.
For those of you who have wanted to join our running club but did not necessarily want to train for a half or full marathon, now you can. Whether you are a new runner or an experienced veteran, we would love to have you join us.
WHO WE AREOur membership is a diverse group of runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts of all abilities who simply love to run. Over the years our family has grown into the hundreds and we would love for you to be a part of it. Whether you are new to running and would like to get started or you are a veteran looking for training partners, we are here for you.
WHAT WE DOOur group loves to run in the city, the suburbs, on trails, on the track and everywhere in between. No matter what the season or the weather, you will find us running. With stores in Robinson, Monroeville, Squirrel Hill and soon to be North Park, there are PBRRC members all over the Pittsburgh region.We have organized runs all week long.
- Mondays in Squirrel Hill and throughout the city.
- Tuesdays in Robinson
- Wednesdays in Monroeville
- Wednesdays In Squirrel Hill
- Saturdays usually in Pittsburgh or surrounding region
- We also have other runs and events randomly scheduled every month.We also spend time giving back to the community through volunteering and community outreach at different events through the year. Additionally, we like to socialize before, during and after runs with bagel and coffee days, themed runs, pub runs, vendor events and much more.CLICK HERE to see our events calendar.
Our running club membership includes thefollowing awesome benefits:
- 10% off regular priced products in any of our 4 shops (excludes bike carriers)
- Exclusive "members only" events in our stores.
- Club newsletter with details on everything going on.
- Access to our exclusive "PBRRC Apparel"
- Our next apparel sale is coming soon so don't miss out.
- Early access and registration for special sales, programs, events and store incentive days.
- Discounts on our training programs.
- Pro Bike + Run Pittsburgh Marathon Training
- Fall Distance Training Program
- Begin to Win 5k and 10k training programs.
- Discount on 2017-2018 Lightspeed Race Management Races.
- Trot for Tots - December 10, 2017
- Frigid 5 Miler - Jan 14, 2018
- Spring Thaw (10, 15 or 20 miler) - Feb 24, 2018
- Just A Short Run (5k, 8.1 mile, half marathon, 30k) - March 31, 2018
- Two Face 10K - Sunday, August 12, 2017
- Complimentary pair of Feetures Elite socks.
- More exclusive benefits added as we continue partner with some of the best companies in the industry.
Only $40/year for all these incredible benefits.
PITTSBURGH MARATHONTRAINING PROGRAM 2018If you are looking to train for the 2018 Pittsburgh Marathon, we have a program for that also and it includes your 2018 PBRRC membership as well as many other additional benefits.CLICK HERE for details.
Pro Bike + Run - WEST3100 Robinson Lane, Pittsburgh, 15205 - 412-490-0881Pro Bike + Run - EAST4030 William Penn Highway, Monroeville, 15146 - 412-457-0474Pro Bikes - Squirrel Hill5876 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, 15217 - 412-586-5497Pro Bikes - South Hills102 Fort Couch Road, Bethel Park, 15241 - 412-851-1109