Monday, April 27, 2020

Fwd: Greg Greenway Live Streaming Event Schedule

----- Forwarded message ---
From: Greg Greenway

Greg Greenway Live Streaming Schedule
 on the web: 
My very first streaming concert was a huge learning experience. I've
stepped up my efforts to get the sound and the connection with the
listeners as real as possible. I had such a tremendous response from
folks all over North America and from every stage of my career, that
I've decided to follow up with a concert I'm calling Songs from the 
Beginning
. These are songs from the origins of my musical journey,
songs sung at the Nameless Coffeehouse and Passim in Harvard Square,
Cambridge, at Brandeis University, at Brevard College, and in my friends'
living rooms. Amazingly enough, people wanted to hear the old songs.

So, on Thursday April 30, 2020 from 7:30 - 9pm EDT I'm going to honor
this connection. The link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81294747630
Again, I'll be able to get questions and requests through the chat function, 
but I've already got an entire set list's worth of requests - some songs I
had totally forgotten. But the people haven't. You can respond to this
email and I'll get it. You can also go to my FaceBook page and see the
ongoing conversation (https://www.facebook.com/greg.greenway.18).

You do not need to download Zoom for this. It should all happen just by
clicking on the link. If you're worried, I have a PDF for you that shows what
you'll encounter.

If you recognize Winds of Change, Let It Roll, Summer Song, Johannesburg,
Massachusetts, Free at Last, and Falling
, we'll have a trip down memory 
lane together. If you've never heard them, here's your chance. So many
people remember them... and that fills my folksinger heart.

Hope to be with you on every other Thursday evening for the foreseeable 
future. Everything is up in the air, so we'll see if I can hold to that schedule.
I want every time we can be together to be special. So I'll work very hard
to make that happen.


gg
 
Next Scheduled Live Streaming Concert

Thursday April 30, 2020 7:30pm EDT



To join the concert: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81294747630

To donate to Greg Greenway, click on the link below:

Greg Greenway Paypal Pool

CDs will be available soon from greggreenwaycds.com. If you'd like to notify us of your
interest, email c9tuning@gmail.com and we let you know how to obtain all of Greg's
CDs. Some are mp3 only.

 

Twitter
Facebook
Website







Greg Greenway · 903 Kilby Station Road · Ashland, VA 23005 · USA

--

--
Ta.
 
 
Mark Rauterkus       Mark@Rauterkus.com 
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters) 
Coach of the Duquesne University Club Swim Team

http://CLOH.org

412 298 3432 = cell

No comments: