Friday, April 07, 2017

Fwd: If McCain and CNN are cheering, you have taken a wrong turn


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Woods

April 7, 2017
View this email in your browser
I think that's a reasonable rule of thumb, don't you?

Who can possibly think any good can come from further foreign intervention?

"Sure, the last 500 times were counterproductive and flushed trillions down the drain, but this time...."

It's horrifying.

The news media, which could barely stand the sight of him before, is now saluting President Trump.

In their determination to be wrong on every last thing in the world, the leftists at MSNBC cheered the strike as well.

I dropped my original plans for today and invited Scott Horton to join me to get to the bottom of what just happened in Syria. I urge you to listen:

 

Now, a reminder:

On Monday we're celebrating the five-year anniversary of Liberty Classroom (my dashboard, on-the-go university for libertarians, where you can learn the history and economics they kept from you) with a deal on the Master, lifetime membership that I won't be repeating for at least another five years.

The price will be slashed by $200 -- and on top of that, as an offer-sweetener I'll include signed, personalized copies of FOUR of my books: The Politically Incorrect Guide to American HistoryWho Killed the Constitution?Real Dissent, and 33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask.

Put it on your calendar -- Monday! -- or watch this space.

And yes, that day you're going to get a lot of emails from me.

Either delete them, jump off the list, or open them for lovingly crafted infotainment goodness.

Tom Woods
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Website
Copyright © 2017 Tom Woods, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at tomwoods.com, bernieiswrong.com, or contrakrugman.com.

Our mailing address is:
Tom Woods
PO Box 701447
Saint Cloud, FL 


No comments: