Thursday, June 04, 2009

Prediction: Marky Billson and mates will win the Steelers Trivia Contest!

Marky Billson, running mate of sorts, writes:
If you haven't heard I am going to be participating in KDKA's Steelers Trivia contest this Saturday at 1 p.m. My team, comprising of Jim Botti of the Hellgaters and WDVE and Shawn Mullooly, formerly of the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat, is called "Stairway to Seven" and the taping is at the One Gateway Center studios in Downtown Pittsburgh.

I would like to invite all of you to see the taping! Perhaps afterwards I can meet with you (haven't seen you all for so long) and we could then watch the Pens in the evening or go out and get caught up in the afternoon!

For those of you who don't know, I had been covering the New York Mets for New York Metro, an international tabloid, this spring http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/05/04/01/4612-82/index.xml

and http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/03/13/03/3628-82/ . It was great to be in Florida and writing for a New York audience.

The good news is I've been talking to some people about some Pittsburgh gigs, so hopefully I will be able to move back to the Greatest City in the World next month! I know I'll enjoy seeing you who can attend this weekend!

1 comment:

louise said...

The Mets are playing like the Baltimore Orioles. Their lack of power may be their downfall yet this season, but right now and have the fifth-best record in the National League. Now the > just need to work on their squeeze plays and be more patient. They’ve always been my favourite teams in MLB. Just read about them here:
http://www.metsground.com