From: Art All Night <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It will be held at the end of April in a location to be determined. Art All Night needs one thing in order to be successful: a planning team of dedicated people to take on the responsibilities required for show preparation.
Art All Night Planning Members:
- meet Wednesdays from now until the end of April.
- meet Saturdays in April to prepare a warehouse.
- take on decision-making roles for certain aspects of the show.
- are not alone-- members support one another and each have a voice.
- work outside of meetings to fulfill responsibilities.
First Planning Meeting
when: 7 pm on Wednesday, February 8
where: Stephen Foster Community Center
286 Main Street, Pittsburgh 15201
If the planning team is not for you, know that you are still needed! Over 250 volunteers help out during the event. Volunteer sign up information will be sent out in early April.
Any questions or comments? We would like to hear from you. Please email email@example.com or visit www.artallnight.org.